Wednesday, July 29, 2009

29/7/2009 Not really happy...

Today I make ah be angry again...y i like tat???
So sad...haiz...dno wat i cn do or cnt do...
I so happy mah? I so song mah? I so comfortable without him around me?
the ans is NO!!! I only happy and satisfy when he stay beside me...
bt he not believe me d...haiz...maybe wat u see u only believe nia...i so like te ppl meh?
i like te u nia...bt u no understand...so heart break...nvm i will try to understand wat u think lo...i will nt go clubing d...i hate go liao...cz u said tat 'as long as i noe wat i do, go oso ntg d..' do u noe wat i feel when u say so...haiz...yaya...im selfish...yaya...i like tat d...yaya...i folo my mood to do my things...i get it all...so i dno wat i good for u...seem so useless...haiz...maybe i so noob for u ba...
I feel happy cz i had present u the cow i like it...i realy like it cz realy nice n cute...i love it so much...it seem look like u...so chubby...bt u said nt suit u and bla bla...ya lo...i so childish tat i no think wat u wan and jz gv u wat i like...btw if she hug or touch it, i wont noe...bt i realy hope tat she wont do so...cz i present u nt for her to touch it or wat...tis i realy cnt take it, i will selfish for it...i dno wat u think bt it represent me...i jz wan u see it or touch it b4 u sleep...
Actualy what i realy happy is u send the msg b4 saying tat 'thank you...u present me the cow..bt no next time..kep the money..' i realy happy and touch when i read it bt u dno...u thought i realy happy bcz of that keychain...do u noe the keychain i had 3 b4 le...wat so special for me abt tat??? i jz happy when u sent that msg for me...bt u no blieve me...u believe ur eyes nia...is ok d...i will understand...maybe i cnt talk so much or wat i wan i will think b4 do so that i wont hurt u or too control over u...Wednesday again...clubing time for u...i noe u wont go cz u promise me...so i will believe it...

Tats all for today...no mood wan continue le...cz u oso dn wan chat with me...seem tat everyday oso wan quarrel...haiz...is tat like tat if closer with sumone???

No comments:

Post a Comment