Thursday, July 30, 2009

30/7/09

Today is a bad day for me...
I really hate it...
WTF!!!!!!!
I cried today at foyer and in front of my frens...
really fuck man!!!
So shamful...
Haiz...
bt no choice...too stress...
Many things happened suddenly and at the same time...
You nt around me...
so my frens an wei me only...
so pity hor...
Then today u suddenly sms told me that your back pain...
Haiz...i realy not si xin...
she told u buy plaster to paste it bt i no think tiok...
hehe...so good hor...
dn wan think much le...
let it be ba...
I jz noe worry nia dno cn do wat...
so stupid! so no use! so behki...
suddenly miss my cow cow...dno how le...
acc u when u slp? or jz put beside?
wan hug it d...
I so useless and selfish to u...
I jz noe all jz nw...
my mood totaly down...
feel wanna cry...
feel wanna go out alone...
feel wan drink again till i drunk...
bt...
I wont do so...
I want be a good gal...
I will slp early everynite...
I realy out of control d...
Hate so...
Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Why I like tat...
sien la...
so noob la me...

No comments:

Post a Comment