Sunday, July 26, 2009

"SKY found his ANGEL but CANT hold it tight"

Huhu...my frens, finaly im back to update my blog...
seem a long time din update my blog d...
suddenly got the FEEL to update it after read sumone's blog...><"

Why i put tis sentence?? quite weird lo bt i like it...=='
Today is SUNDAY bt i woke up so early cz i make sumone tulan, behsong and oso dissapointed...im so bad hor...haiz...bt no choice...
I nt dare tell tat person oso cz i will cry...(p/s: I wont cry anymore, cz i will change soon)
So, i read a few ppl's blog n i jz realize tat everyone had their own story in their life...even if we feel tat a person is happy bt he/she NOT; if sumone look moody or sad everyday mayb tis is he/she PROBLEMS etc...

Now i got my own prob n trouble oso...
Many many many things happen recently...
im big enough to handle all of that nt like a kid tat jz will cry n escape the prob(p/s: although i look like kid bt IM NOT)...
Day after day those prob become near and near...
Haiz...so headache...dno wanhow to settle all...bt i will do it step by step and try to control my temper...Im sorry to all my frens, if i black face or diao u all b4 pls 4gv me...i will change my tempered d...especially YOU cz i noe i always diao you until u speechless and i promise you i will change my attitude to a GIRL...wakakaka...so serious hor...=)

Wat should i do nw...so helpless...haiz...
I hope wat i wish can come true nw...bt it wont be...
I noe u oso realize that bt you said d u will tulan and beh song...
I noe bt i no choice...i oso wan go mah...NO...I DAMN WAN GO more fulfill my mood nw...
If u wan suan me or wat i no offence liao...wont diao back you...

Ohya...last night i vy guai no go watch racing although many gangs had went to it bt not me...
I love watch race..
I am a drinker...
I join with black world frens...
I do wat guys done...
I dno wat a gal should be look like although im a gal cz i seldom join my gfs'...
I am not a smoker although the frens around me are smokers(include gals)...
etc...
From the above of situation, WAT is the CONCLUSION??? Im bad? Im samseng? Im a gd gal? Im a gal which nd change back to wat a gal should be?? and so..so..so..

My brain nw had flow out wat u said me..wat u tel me..wat u diao me..
Bt wat can i do...i will change nia lo...ASAP lo...(p/s: i oso no confidence tat i cn change so soon cz for me it is a BIG challenge!!!!)

Ok la...i will stop here cz no mood continue liao...
I will update my blog everyday if I free la..no free no choice lo...
Haiz...i need to make up my mood to settle my things or else i will KI SIAO again...too bad...

No comments:

Post a Comment