Tuesday, July 28, 2009

加油!!!

Today i had control my tempered towards them...
I no diao them or wat bt jz tel them nicely...
This is my 1st step to change my attitude...
I think it will getting beter soon...><
But maybe without ur nagging i wont so guai lo...so u look ah pek...wakakakaka...

Ohya...today i heard u said that tis sem break will go clubing bt haiz...
Feel tat if u go again will get trouble...sien nia...jz feel that if u no go is more beter lo bt i noe u promise ur frens le...so 4get abt it...
Aiya...cz u too KIND liao la...behtahan nia...y u so kind leh??? cnt cool a bit meh??? I say say nia la...dn angry lo...haiz...think so much buat apa...chi pek!!!!

Assignment keep rushing rushing rushing seem cnt finish d...
y like tat d...Who cn help me???? JZ MYSELF!!!
Now i only realize wat had happen to them...aiyo...sien la...
The technology nwadays so hightech bt dno used...WTF!!!!!!!!! gt probs oso dn wan discuss n find us...realy damn stupid...jz now i jz settle sum nia...hope this thursday will settle all cz realy no time liao...pls change u all eh attitude...abo i will get mad again!!!!!!!!!

Walao e........wat gonna i done this few days...i so tired and sleepy la...
But later need rush my assignment again...realy unfair bt no choice la...IM SO GOOD...so the marks will be same lo although i and my fren do nia...bt wat cn i do...same class, small coursemate, small group for so many projects so ntg i cn blame...jz blame myself y so XIN RUAN...no next time d...realy no gd the feel...

Haiz...is time to rush my assignment liao...and nd wait ah be on9...sien...><"

No comments:

Post a Comment