Monday, July 27, 2009

Sien la...
While waiting for YOU so i update my blog lo...

Today our sch organized dno wat valentine d la(lunar d)...
Not so interested lo...><"
recently so busy!busy!busy!
Ohya...actualy i so beh song them...WTF!!!!!!!!! assignment all so near liao still dno cum find me...
wan i go find u all...sum ko stim stim dno wat assignment is running still wan ask me!!!!!!realy @#$%^&(I noe no rude words le or else i will get scold d==')
But i realy cnt tahan la!!!!! why they all like tat d....all of them dno wat they should do or should not do eh meh??????? Walao e.......

Feel wan go enjoy after all my assignment settle or mayb sem break la...dno yet...
long time no drink liao...wan drunk for it...be......PLS LET ME DRINK..............pls...............
Dn worry i will invite u go with me d........cz i noe u will kep sms me nonstop d.......blek...
Btw my buddies they always said me cnt go clubing with them.....so sien la.......dn suan me liao.......i jz lazy go nia cz i go till sien la........if other place d nvm la.........cz i haven go b4 mah........btw...........sum1 dn let me drink liao.........kia me sit dai........swt..........bt gd la.........i understand d..............

stop here ba........chating liao.............
wahahaha.......

No comments:

Post a Comment