Wednesday, July 29, 2009

This Is The 1 I Wan You Ans...

1. Who was your FIRST lover?
哲铨
2. Do you still talk to your FIRST love?
Yes
3. What was your FIRST alcoholic drink?
XO
4. What was your FIRST job?
Haven work b4
5. What was your FIRST car?
Proton Wira(Seem like not belongs to me)
6. Who was the FIRST person you meet today?
My sis(she wake me up)
7. Who is the FIRST person you thought of this morning?
Babe(sms him)
8. Who was your FIRST idol?
Jay Chou
9. Where did you go on your FIRST ride on an airplane?
Malacca
10. Who was your FIRST best friend?
Quah Chun Hao(since kindergarten)
11. Who will you think FIRST when you are sad or happy?
Babe
12. Who was the FIRST person you talked phone to today?
Babe(get diao cz wake him up early in the morning)
13. Whose wedding were you in the FIRST time?
My mummy's relative(at Malacca where i lost my 1st watch...cry for many days)
14. What was the FIRST thing you did this morning?
Find my hp
15. What was the FIRST concert you ever went to?
夏日八度(Where i started to admire动力火车)
16. FIRST tattoo?
Planning to do so
17. FIRST piercing?
5/6 years old(4get d)
18. FIRST foreign country you've gone to?
Bangkok
19. FIRST movie you remember seeing?
Jurassic Park
20. When was your FIRST dated with ur gf/bf?
Prangin mall(Accompany by my friends too)
22. Who was your FIRST roommate?
Haven stay outside b4
23. If you had one wish, what would it be?
I wish I can live forever with my lover
24. What is something you would learn if you had the chance?
Electronic guitar & Bass(So cool)
25. What was your FIRST crazy thing u did before?
Kissed by a LESBIAN(OMG!!!!!)
26. What was the first sport you were involved in?
Netball
27. What was the FIRST experience that make you unforgetable?
被海浪冲走却被救回了
28. What is the FIRST thing you do when you get home?
Inform babe
29. Where is the FIRST place you think want to go when you sad?
My room(To find my pig pig)
30. What you wish to do with your FIRST salary?
Give to mummy(Don said me mummy babe!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment