Friday, July 31, 2009

Friday again...

I wish no Friday in my life...
But impossible so I accept d...
When ever Friday is near my heart or mood will be down...
Hate!!! Hate!!! Hate!!!
What to do...I dn have any choices...
(Wrote this while listen to 专属天使)

What I want to tell you today:
1. Sit at sch like sohai...bt you got sms me awhile lo...I keep say wan meet you I knw is impossible but I really miss you...what to do again...mah sit there like sohai lo...but I gt talk with my frens lo such as jeline's ah bii, music society's frens and sze mei...haiz...hate the feeling but ntg can do...

2. After that I skip a lesson then I go class at 2pm lo...That time I get my pr fair's t-shirt...baby T S size means really small d...OMG!!! that gal(You knw who I mention) also take same size with us...really cnt imagine if she wear it will look like wat? Bao Cempaka???

3. Then I go find sponsor after class...sze mei fetch me there...We go "Cocoa Boutique" dulu...the chocolate there really delicious...bt expensive nia-- a small piece also need RM3...really expensive...But I so bad luck I "tang" my leg cz I touch the paip accidentally...
Then go Queensbay find those sponsors...sian la all wan ask their main company wan wait wait wait...really pek cek...but no choice...need to wait also...

4. When on the way back...mamy said wan go Dannis's saloon wash hair...then I mah said ok cz i really no mood, maybe after wash my hair will ok abit...But still same cz You said wont on9...mapuki...suack liao lo...then I mah waste my time at saloon do hair treatment and keep ask this ask that lo...I really like the way Ah Shen wash my hair so smooth and gently not like my mamy and sister d...so rude wan garu tak tak d...then Ah Shen wan massage for me but I stop him cz I cnt accept(Bcz my sis and mamy got massage by Dannis and Kheng Huat)...geli nia...I dn like...
I also knock my head again...fuck la really BLACK FRIDAY for me...so hate nia...then they all laugh me lo...said me so rush for wat...hopefully is plstik nia but pain oso la...Dannis said maybe after 6 months I will cut my hair d...cz I WAN BE A GIRL...no more guy's attitudes...I WILL DO IT...Dannis also said when I relax and play with my hair look attractive(He is teaching Ah Shen the ways to create a more beautiful shape)...But I no believe la...so 4get about it...

I think this is what I want tell you ba...haiz...dno what you doin...
Why cnt on9??? Bcz she will kap siao??? sien la...
p/s: My mum's fren said me more thin than before d...What to do a...I really cnt eat much mah...whatever la...feel out of mood and no gas liao...NO MEET,NO ACC...I MISS MY COW COW...will you take care it carefully??? That's all for today ba...no your acc my time really hard to pass...no choice I need to take it easy so that I wont think much and keep disturb you and her...stop here ba...tired liao...no feel wan say much...want sms you but stop half way cz scare let you all argue again...so 4get about it...I sleep beter...take care...

P/s: My frens jio me go drink cz got "ge tai" but I reject d...stay at home beter la cz I know I will drunk...so dn go beter la...

No comments:

Post a Comment