Saturday, August 1, 2009

Raining Day

Wake up at 8.45...really siao a...raining liao...my mood still same...look at the rain drops I will think of things that we said b4...suack la...think so much for what...MY COW COW~~I SO MISS YOU...I wake up several times bcz I think that you will sms me when you rech home or sleep...
But no lo...Quite dissapointed...nvm la...
So early want do what leh??msn???sms???listen songs???watch mr bean??? All I also dn wan...sien la...
Later I will go Queensbay for a walk with mum...maybe I will buy a new pairs of shoes ba...cz mine's really wan rosak d...Bt no mood choose la...sien nia...

Back from QB le...no mood to shop also...my mamy keep ask me choose my sandal or wat but I totaly out of mood...I keep waiting the msg but no also...When my msg rang...not even 1 is from him...all is my frens...they jio me go QB tml but I no reply...cz I promise you d...so I will do it...therefore I will go tml but dno successful or not...bcz keep raining recently...
Just now 3++ you call me said you havent go back cz raining...I noe she beside you so I jz en, oh...nt feel wan talk also...when you sms me also cnt long cz she will kap siao...so I direct said no need reply jz I said you see can le...nvm le la...I noe wat to do lo...
I bought a pair of shoes on the way I back from EVERLAST which cost RM99.90 BLACK colour d...look like ah boy but cn tahan dirty nvm la...

Sleep early and think many things...I MISS YOU MY BABE...

No comments:

Post a Comment