Tuesday, August 11, 2009

SiCk

I fall sick liao...
Very suffer...
I feel very tired...
But many things need to do...
Cnt take much rest...

Today I cried again...
Both things happen to me in the same time...
YOU AND MAMY are so IMPORTANT to me...
But you all scold me at the same time...
I think I wrong jor...
I no tell mamy i go gurney is my fault cz I had 4get...
But you ...is that I wrong jor???
Maybe ba...
Therefore I apologize to you all...
IM SO SORRY...

I need to thank you to my friends who care me a lot...
They had accompany me when I feel sad and no mood...
No you all I think I will siao jor...
I admit that I so childish and ba dao sometimes...
But you all had received it without scold me...
Thank you My Friends...

Actually I really need a person care me when I fall sick...
But now I knw cant le...
IM A BIG GIRL...
I need take care myself...
I cant so depends liao...
Therefore I will be INDEPENDENT...


That's all for today...
I really cant tahan liao...
No one will knw wat I wan...
No one will care wat I think...
No one will think that I need a person care...
No one will realize that I need a shoulder sometimes...

I think you are enjoying ba...
Therefore, I no disturb you liao...
Just take care youself...
I will be ok ba...
No more childish action jor...
When I sick...
I will manja d but I had keep it...
No more this all liao...


GOODNIGHT MY LOVE & MY COW

No comments:

Post a Comment