Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Why so many ppl wan die recently...

No LOVE will die meh???

No Relationship will die meh???

Cant solve problems wan die meh???

Many things need to think wan die meh???



NO LOVE not means that you are lonely...

NO LOVE not means that you cant love the person...

IS JUST YOU DON TOGETHER WITH HE/SHE nia...

OR MAYBE YOU HAVEN MEET UR TRUE LOVE...



NO RELATIONSHIP not means that you wont have in the future...

NO RELATIONSHIP not means you will be alone...

IS JUST YOU SCARE LONELY...

DON take ppl's LOVE as ur reason to fulfill ur LONELINESS...



CANT SOLVE PROBLEMS mah find ways to solve lo...

PLEASE think in a positive ways...

PLEASE don play with ur life...

FUTURE is control by own not just follow fake...



MANY THINGS NEED TO THINK mah think it 1 by 1 lo...

You can share with friends which you trust d...

Don said cant solve...

Don think that you all cant solve...



Since when I become so logical and positive thinking...

Maybe I realize many things this few days...

Among my friends I knw that I need to be mature...

I cant let my friends to think in negative ways...

This is because I had faced it before...

I need to lead them to think in a good ways...

No matter what I dn wan they think in such ways...

DRUNK??? SMOKE???

Is that the ways to release stress???

Is that everything can be solve after you do so???

NO!!!!

You will face it again after you wake...

Therefore dn do so...

I had change my mind not to do so...

Why you all cant???

Everything is control by own...

Maybe I too confident in this so I will said so...

Nothing I wan I cant get...

I can get it but just need to depend on the situations...

So my friends dn be silly la...

If I heard again either 1 of you said so...

I WILL ANGRY...

Please la...dn like tat can mah???

I just dn wan who ever else to leave my life...

I will lost a PERSON which IMPORTANT for me soon...

I really cant take it but what I can do...

I cant force him to do what he dn like...

Maybe if I sacrify will be the right way...

I will sacrify all to see you HAPPY...

IN THE FUTURE...

Hard to predict...

FOR ME...

I rather control by myself...

MY FUTURE IS UNDER MY CONTROL...

IF ANYTHING CHANGE I WILL JUST SOVLE IT...

No comments:

Post a Comment