Monday, August 3, 2009

Ryano&Joel Thank you for accompany me

Today I really no mood and cnt control myself...
Whole day out of mood no eat till the afternoon...
Really thank you Ryano and Joel...both of you had accompany me...
Ryano I wont so stupid liao...dn worry me...

Jz now I only noe that many ppl had saw me so down and cried...
Hooi Khim who I talked to today and I just noe she had saw me cried b4 and moody recently...
To all frens who love me and care me...
From now onwards you all wont see a down and cried girl anymore...
But you all will see a cool girl which full of confidence...I will do what should I do but wont cry anymore...

No tears to drop from my eyes anymore...
I promise to change my attitude...
I wont let myself stop or find any shoulder to lay...
Kimberly...will never give out even when she feel tired...
I'm who I'm...
My feel will be close up from now...
You will be my the only ONE and LAST...

My friends...
Thank you for caring me and stay around with me when I sad and cried...
I will not give up easily...
What decision I had make from now or in the future I will not regret...
I WANT YOU MEANS I WANT YOU!!!
My friends...
Without you all supports...
I will not stand up again in a short time...
Therefore, I wont let you all dissapointed...
I WILL NEVER GIVE UP!!!
My friends...
You all will see a stone cold girl that without smiling again...
I'm not a KILLER...
I'm just a KILLER to kill all those bad feeling...
I AM STONE HEART & STRONG-WILLED NOW!!!
That's all for today bcz I will~~
STOP all my crazy thinking
STOP all my fuck shit feeling
STOP all my sampat action
Is time for me to do what I should do...
But you, I will not let it again...
Dn blame me or what...
I had told you what I want...
For my FUTURE I will get it myself...
So, YOU will be ONE of my part...

No comments:

Post a Comment