Thursday, August 13, 2009

Happy day...

Hehehe...I'm so happy...
Cz so many ppl sayang me...
Blek...
I'm so childish...
But so happy that you all still treat me like a kid...
Although I'm a big girl...
But when I manja you all still let me...
Thank you ya...
Hehehehe...
I still will manja d...
12 years d friendship really not short...
Your bii oso same la...
He really no change ko lo...
In primary sch he oledi very sayang me le...
Now still say I look like tweety bird...
Really cham la...
I oledi big liao la....

Ohya...Dn 4get your promise to me...
Wan everyday eh sayang from you...
1 day no sayang you will noe d...
Wakakaka...
I'm bad d...
Although you are bad oso la...
Blek...I will not let you win...

Aiya...Eileen birthday wan reach liao la...
Still haven think tiok wan buy what for her...
Friends...
What you all present her???
Tell me what you all buy la...
I so pening liao...
Dno wan buy what...
Haiz...

My new target:
I wan be HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY...
就答应你了。。。
加油。。。
一起努力。。。
我好开心哦。。。
因为我知道我要什么了。。。
虽然得不到。。。
但是一定会做到。。。
继续努力。。。

No comments:

Post a Comment