Monday, August 24, 2009

HappY HappY HappY

MJ don wrote my name as KIM is KIMBERLY
Swt la you...
Make me get shock after see ur blog...
I dn wan be AH BOY la...
Wakaka...
Sumore put those CRAZY photos...
Really xia sui nia...
But watever la...
Really enjoy the day we go shopping...
When free just hang out again la...
But I WAN WATCH MOVIE...
MJ don so scare la...
many horror movies are COMING SOON...
Kia la kia la...
YEAH...
so happy this few days...
I wan buy that JACKET as PRESENT...
but MAHAL nia...
wakakaka...
IF I win 4D then I BUY lo...
Hahaha...
Cant so soon la...
I oso need buy the SKINNY PANTS lo...
RED colour d...
Huhuhu...yeng nia...
Ohya...
Go REDBOX again...
Haha...
bcz wan keep our promise mah...
abo you said everytime said nia no do tiok...
haha...
But go with friends la...
like tat ka song mah...
HAPPY nia...
EXAM is NEAR...
GAMBATEH...

1 comment: