Monday, August 17, 2009

Will be BACK SOON...

Sorry to my friends...
I'm so down now...
I had lost the Important Person in my life...
Therefore I will not blogging for a short period...
I need to do what I should do so that I will not think negatively...

Who ever see me NO MORE SMILE...
Who ever see me SO COOL...
Don't blame me...
This is bcz I no feel wan smile anymore...
I really hurt...
Maybe I end it myself ba...
Who ask me drunk last night...
Ya...bcz I wan 4get wat u do for me...
Bcz YOU ARE SO COLD...

I will never 4get the SMILE you give me today...
I will stand up asap...
No matter need how much time I will do it...

My heart is bloody now...
Really pain...
Really hurt...
I will close it up from today...
You had open it before...
But now...
You make me so suffer...
I wont cry...
I wont blame...
I wont say much...
I wont disturb you anymore...

My friends... I will be back soon...Pls give me some time...SORRY...
GOODBYE MY LOVE...
GOODBYE MY COW...
GOODBYE MY FRIENDS...

No comments:

Post a Comment